DBC membership provides a comprehensive set of rights and privileges to the prestigious Diamond Bourse of Canada.
To receive a copy of the application form, please give us a call at 416-663-3262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individuals who are or wish to engage in the diamond and or coloured gemstone industry, or related jewellery industry trade.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be employed in the diamond, jewellery, or related fields for a minimum of one year.
MEMBER RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- The right to buy and sell diamonds and jewellery on the trading floor, located in 27 Queen St. East, Suite 701, in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Easily buy and sell diamonds to DBC members who are known and respected in the jewellery industry.
- Network with leading diamond dealers, brokers and jewellery manufacturers.
- In the event of a business dispute, the right to have the matter resolved quickly through the DBC arbitration system.
- Automatic affiliation to the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, with rights to enter any of the 30 bourses worldwide.
YOUR OWN TORONTO OFFICE
- Free mailing address in the most prestigious building in the diamond and jewellery district, 27 Queen Street East, Suite 701, Toronto, ON, M5C 2M6, Canada
- Shipping supplies from FedEx
- The right to use the Bourse facility as an office with free Internet access, telephone service for the member’s own private use.
- The right to bring guest buyers up to the Bourse to conduct business (kindly ask your guest in advance to show photo ID at the door to secure entry.)
- The right to use and display the DBC logo signifying integrity, experience, and reliability as a diamond merchant.
- Use of the trading floor scanner and fax machine.
- Scales and weighing services.
- Access to fluorescence detection equipment.
- Use of a Sarin diamond identifying machine.
- Option to rent a safety deposit box to store personal items.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
- Invitations to seminars, trade education classes and special events.
- The right to attend general meetings of the DBC.
- The right to vote at DBC general meetings and DBC elections.
- The right to run for office at the DBC if you have been a member of the Bourse for a period of at least one year before your election or appointment as director.
- The right to serve on a DBC committee.
Membership in the Diamond Bourse of Canada is contingent upon the approval of the DBC Board of Directors.
To be considered for membership a candidate must provide a completed application to the Executive Office.
To receieve a copy of the application form, please give us a call at 416-663-3262 or email email@example.com